You’re invited to join us in person for Worship on Sunday! This Sunday we will be meeting in the main sanctuary (151 South Broadway). You are asked to wear your mask and to sit in marked pews to maintain safe social distance. In light of the announcement from the Governor on Tuesday, June 15, the Governing Board of Living Christ Church voted to no longer require registration and masks will now be optional when attending in-person Sunday morning services.
For all attendees, we plan to operate within the following protocols:
- All attendees are encouraged to wear face coverings during service.
- All attendees are encouraged to remain 6’ apart from those outside of their household. This includes:
- Avoid hugs, handshakes, and interpersonal contact
- Sit in marked areas. Areas will be marked for seating. Households are invited to sit together around socially-distant markers. Individuals may utilize individually marked spaces.
- Contact will be limited as much as possible:
- Offering plates will not be passed around. At the end of service, an offering basket will be open by the entrance.
- There will be no coffee.
- There will be no nursery.
- There will be no children’s church.
- There will be no paper bulletins.
- Sanitation stations for hand sanitizer will be available.
You are, of course, always invited to watch the Livestream of service, which shall continue. The Livestream on Facebook and Youtube begins at 10:45 am on Sundays. You can review all sermons at any time by visiting lccnyack.org/sermons