Because of COVID-19, we are taking careful steps to ensure everyone’s safety. For this reason, please RSVP yes your attendance for Sunday’s service ahead of time!
The sanctuary can safely (maintaining 6 feet distance) seat 50 individuals, and the pews have been marked accordingly. We’re asking you to kindly RSVP your attendance to ensure that Sunday’s attendance does not exceed 50 people. On Sunday, you will be welcome to pick your own seat in the marked pews.
For all attendees, we plan to operate within the following protocols:
- All attendees are required to wear face coverings while inside the building.
- All attendees are asked to remain 6’ apart from those outside of their household while inside the building. This includes:
- Avoid hugs, handshakes, and interpersonal contact
- Sit in marked areas. Pews will be marked for seating. Households are invited to sit together around socially-distant markers. Individuals may utilize individually marked spaces in the pews.
- Contact will be limited as much as possible:
- Offering plates will not be passed around. At the end of service, an offering basket will be open by the door.
- Coffee station will be closed.
- Nursery will be closed.
- There will be no children’s church.
- There will be no paper bulletins.
- Restrooms in the foyer will be open; use is discouraged if possible, as individual facilities cannot be sanitized between uses.
- Sanitation stations for hand sanitizer will be available in the foyer.
- At the conclusion of services, everyone is encouraged to promptly exit the building. Catching up with friends is encouraged in open-air settings such as the parking lot.
You are, of course, always invited to watch the Livestream of service, which shall continue. The Livestream on Facebook and Youtube begins at 10:45 am on Sundays. You can review all sermons at any time by visiting lccnyack.org/sermons
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Dent by email at email@example.com or by phone at 845-535-1536.